If you want to buy cryptocurrencies in Banexcoin with Soles or US dollars, you must first upload money to your Banexcoin account, for this you must do the following:
- Enter your Banexcoin account (You should always verify that the connection is secure and that you are entering the following addresshttps://www.banexcoin.com/).
- Go to the box that shows the wallet informationdeposit, which is located on the right side of the page, select the type of currency you want to use Soles or dollars (PEN or USD) and click on the deposit button, which will take you to the deposit form
- By clicking on the "Deposit" option from the main menu on the left of the screen you will be able to directly access a menu in which you must click on the currency you want to enter the deposit form for it.
Steps to follow in the deposit form:
- Select the destination account in the form in this case Banco de Crédito del Perú Soles to show the details of the bank account and deposit the funds according to the instructions indicated in the bank, then press the "Next" button to continue with the operation
- Complete the fields of the form with the information of your transfer, correctly enter the transaction number, the date of the transaction and the amount to deposit.
-Upload the screenshot of your transfer receipt by clicking on the “upload file” button(located under the heading upload proof of deposit) and then press the “next” button to submit your deposit information
- After that you will receive an email with the information of your deposit indicating that the data has been sent successfully.
- Once the deposit information is sent, Banexcoin will validate that the funds are available in the selected account and will proceed to pay the funds in the wallet of the currency in which the deposit was made. If it meets the requirements, you will receive a confirmation email
- The Deposit Ticket information will be sent to you by email.
- The deposit of funds may take up to 2 business days in the event of problems with the banking network and will be subject to review by the operator.
- Banexcoin is not responsible for fund transfers made by the Client to addresses of crypto assets not supported by the Platform, incompatible or with errors, regardless of whether they were deposits or withdrawals in any of the crypto assets as well as fiat currencies not authorized by the Platform and it will be the Client's responsibility to provide it with accurate, precise and true information regarding any activity that he carries out within it, the client must read before theterms and Conditions.