1. What is the Customer level?
The Customer level is the way in which clients are classified in Banexcoin which provides benefits within the platform, when making exchanges, deposits and withdrawals with different limits, the higher the Client level, the greater the allowed limits of exchange, deposits and fiat withdrawals. All our clients must have at least the Beginning client level to be able to carry out operations.
2. Who can request a level increment?
All clients registered on the platform can request their Client Level increase, always taking into account the next:
- For Beginner, Intermediate and Master level: The applicant must be a natural person.
- For Corporate level: The requesting account must be a legal entity and the register must be made by his legal representative person.
3. What documents are required to increase my account level?
To request the increase in customer level, some requirements are required that vary depending on the level you want to obtain:
4. How do I make a request to increase the level of my Client for my Banexcoin account?
You only have to log in to your Banexcoin Account and in the Settings menu select the Customer Level tab and then click on the INCREASE TO BEGINNER LEVEL button the system will show you the form with the requirements that you must complete with your information to request the Level increase Customer.
5. Once I complete my request for a Client level increase, how long will the process take?
Banexcoin will verify the information provided, once this process has been completed, you will be informed through your email of any incident in the process, depending on the demand for requests, the process may take up to 72 business hours.
Once you have reached your requested customer level, you can carry out all the operations we have for you according to the following limits and benefits.