If you want to deposit or withdraw Fiat money (Soles or Dollars) from Banexcoin you must add a bank account of any entity that is registered in your name.
Important: Banexcoin does not accept transfers from third-party accounts or joint accounts, likewise, deposits from company accounts are not accepted (deposits from and withdrawals to business bank accounts will only be accepted if the customer has an account in Banexcoin as a legal person ). Any Banexcoin customer who wants to load balance (or make a withdrawal) to (or from) their Banexcoin account must do so from a bank account they own.
When entering the Banexcoin page, go to the menu on the left side of the screen or click on the icon Settings which is in the upper right part of the platform.
- Then click "My Bank Accounts"
- Press the button "Add bank account"
- The following options will appear on the screen, you must select the country corresponding to the bank account.
- Please complete correctly all the fields that appear on the screen.
Data necessary to add a bank account in the United States or other countries
- Add the alias you want to that account, for example: "My account"
- Type of currency (USD, PEN)
- Bank of origin
- Bank's square (Metropolitan Lima , Callao, other)
- Type of account (current or savings)
- Account number for transactions from the same bank
- Interbank account number for accounts in different banks.
- Type of transfer (US domestic transfer, US domestic transfer with intermediary bank, international)
- Add the alias you want to said account, for example: "My account"
- Type of currency (USD)
- Account number
- Bank address
- ABA / Routing Number
- SWIFT / BIC Code
- Beneficiary bank name - Beneficiary
address - Beneficiary
country, city and postal code
Intermediary bank information:
- Intermediary bank name
-Postal CodeI of the ntermediary Bank
-Swift / BIC Code of the Intermediary Bank
-ABA / Routing Number
-Intermediary Bank reference
- Confirm that the account you have indicated is personal (owned by you) and that the bank square you have selected is the correct one.
- Then, click on "Save"
- The page will send you the message that your information has been successfully saved at the top of the screen.
You will be able to view your bank account in the "My bank accounts" section, only if you have carried out the process correctly.
* If necessary or you want to edit or delete your bank account, you just have to click on the corresponding button.
By selecting "Edit" you will see the following form with the bank details you want to modify, you will be able to view a notification at the top, which indicates that you are editing the information.
At the end of modifying your bank details, click on the "Save" button to successfully add the information.
* If you want to delete your bank account, click on the button "Delete", then a confirmation screen will appear in which you must select "Yes, delete it".
In this way you can start using your bank account to carry out operations with fiat money in Banexcoin.