As part of its institutional policy, Banexcoin has established that due to tax issues in each country, general sanctions to some countries or specific to persons or entities imposed by international organizations against the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing (issued by OFAC, UN, European Union or other equivalent organizations), does not accept as customers:
- Persons with respect to whom there is knowledge of their connection to money laundering, terrorism, drug trafficking, corruption, organized crime or other crimes that generate illicit income.
- People with economic activities that do not allow the legitimacy of these to be established.
- US citizens, regardless of their current country of residence.
- Citizens of Cuba, Crimea, Sevastopol, Donetsk and Luhansk, Iran, Iraq, Syria, North Korea, Afghanistan, Belarus, Burma, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, South Sudan, Thailand, Bangladesh, Morocco, Vietnam, Tajikistan, Yemen, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sudan and Zimbabwe.
- Casinos, gambling and/or betting establishments, exchange offices, money transmitters and other similar entities that are not officially authorized.