What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that contain information that is sent to the browser and stored on the computer or mobile device to collect information from visitors.
What are cookies used for?
Banexcoin uses them to make a distinction between clients, in order to be able to provide them an excellent experience when browsing the platform.
What cookies do we use?
- Functional cookies.
They are the ones that help us to be able to identify you and remember your preferences and settings made on the site. Usually these are configured to respond to chosen preferences such as: language, dark mode or light mode, among others.
- Third-party cookies
They are those that are set by a domain other than the one you are currently on, because we use third parties to help us provide and monitor the use of our services, such as cookies from Freshchat, Facebook and Google Inc., etc.
- Freshchat cookies are necessary to be able to perform customer support and to be able to identify the session of each request made by this channel.
- Facebook cookies are used to track people, whether or not they are Facebook users, for the purposes of analyzing market research data and product development.
- Google cookies generate information about the use of the website which will be sent to them in order to keep track of their use.
Because we have no control over third-party cookies, we recommend checking the following link if you require more information about privacy policies and/or cookies.
Below are the cookies used by the website, as well as their characteristics.
The '__cfduid' cookie is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any client id in the web application, nor does it store any personally identifiable data
It is used to track the identity of the visitor and/or client and the chat sessions performed by the same.
It is used for our support portal and provides anonymous identification so that your session can be identified.
_ga, _gat, _gid
It is used to inform which parts of Our Services are used and how.
This is a pattern-like cookie set by Google, where the pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website to which it relates.
Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency on websites that use its services.
Used by Facebook to pick up
statistics on site visits and the performance of advertising campaigns
Cookie that transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive.
What should I do to disable the cookies used by this website?
For this purpose, you must modify the browser settings you use on your computer. In general, browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to the installation of cookies:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042 (y para iOS – http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677)
It should be noted that if the installation of all cookies on the website is prevented some functionalities of this, as well as some contents, may be affected.
Changes to the Cookies Policy
The Cookies Policy of this website was last updated in september 2021.